Changes to OmniRide Routes Effective December 9
OmniRide’s last Service Change took place on Monday, December 9. As a result, ALL OmniRide Express routes have new timetables.
In addition, there were major routing changes in our western service area that included introduction of a route numbering system and off-route trips in Manassas and Manassas Park were discontinued and replaced with a new paratransit service, OmniRide Access.
- Every OmniRide Express trip was retimed.
- Western area routes are now referred to by designated route numbers instead of names.
- D-300 no longer travels along or serves bus stops between the Lindendale and Dale City Commuter Lots. Added new timepoint at 7th/E. New AM bus stop at M Street/New Jersey Avenue.
- G-100 became Route 611. All routing east of 14th Street was eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- G-200 became Route 612. Route extended to L’Enfant Plaza/Navy Yard. Follows D-300 routing in DC after leaving Pentagon.
- H-100 became Route 622.
- M-100 became Route 601. All routing east of 14th Street is eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- M-200 became Route 602.
- RS moved to buy bay L1 at Pentagon Transit Center.
- T added a new stop on Spring Hill Road/Tyco Road.
OmniRide Metro Express
- Manassas Metro Express became Route 60. It serves the new transfer Hub at PWC Courthouse. It no longer serves Manassas Mall.
- Linton Hall Metro Express became Route 61.
Major routing changes including two new transfer hubs went into effect on buses in the western service area.
- Manassas North became Route 65. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas South became Route 67. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas Park became Route 68. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
OmniRide Cross County Connector
- Cross County Connector became Route 96/East–West Express. Now has limited stops, no longer serves Potomac Mills or Manassas Mall.
OmniRide Access Paratransit
Paratransit service was introduced in Manassas and Manassas Park for persons whose disabilities prevent them from riding traditional fixed-route bus service. Off-route trips will continue to be available on all other (eastern PWC) OmniRide Local routes. Paratransit trips will cost $3.10 one way. Learn more about OmniRide Access.
For more information, contact OmniRide at (703) 730-6664 or Omni@OmniRide.com.