Changes to OmniRide Routes on December 9
UPDATE: The new printed schedules are available on buses from your bus operator and they are also viewable on this website.
OmniRide’s next Service Change will take place on Monday, December 9. ALL OmniRide Express routes will have new timetables.
In addition, in the western service area major routing changes will take effect, a route numbering system will be introduced and we’ll replace off-route trips in Manassas and Manassas Park with a new paratransit service, OmniRide Access.
Look for these changes starting December 9:
- Every OmniRide Express trip has been retimed.
- Western area routes will be referred to by designated route numbers instead of names.
- D-300 no longer travels along or serves bus stops between the Lindendale and Dale City Commuter Lots. Added new timepoint at 7th/E. New AM bus stop at M Street/New Jersey Avenue.
- G-100 becomes Route 611. All routing east of 14th Street is eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- G-200 becomes Route 612. Route extended to L’Enfant Plaza/Navy Yard. Follows D-300 routing in DC after leaving Pentagon.
- H-100 becomes Route 622.
- M-100 becomes Route 601. All routing east of 14th Street is eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- M-200 becomes Route 602.
- RS moves to buy bay L1 at Pentagon Transit Center.
- T adds a new stop on Spring Hill Road/Tyco Road.
OmniRide Metro Express
- Manassas Metro Express becomes Route 60. It will serve a new transfer Hub at PWC Courthouse. It no longer serves Manassas Mall.
- Linton Hall Metro Express becomes Route 61.
Major routing changes including two new transfer hubs take effect on buses in the western service area.
- Manassas North becomes Route 65. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas South becomes Route 67. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas Park becomes Route 68. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
Tours of the new western local routes will be available on certain dates during the week prior to the Service Change. Ride the new local routes for FREE from 7:30 am – 7:30 pm on the following dates:
- Monday, December 2 – Route 65
- Tuesday, December 3 – Route 65
- Wednesday, December 4 – Route 68
- Thursday, December 5 – Route 67
- Friday, December 6 – Route 67
OmniRide Cross County Connector
- Cross County Connector becomes Route 96/East–West Express. Limited stops, no longer serves Potomac Mills or Manassas Mall.
OmniRide Access Paratransit
Paratransit service will begin in the areas of Manassas and Manassas Park on Monday, December 9 for persons whose disabilities prevent them from riding traditional fixed-route bus service. Off-route trips will continue to be available on all other OmniRide Local routes. Paratransit trips will cost $3.10 one way. Learn more about OmniRide Access.
For more information, contact OmniRide at (703) 730-6664 or Omni@OmniRide.com.