OmniRide Service Change Monday November 30
OmniRide’s Fall Service Change will take effect in November and will include changes to most routes. Please note that the effective date has changed from November 2 to November 30. All printed schedules will be reprinted with new effective dates. New schedule brochures will be available from operators upon request and timetables will be posted online starting Monday, October 26.
NOTE: Routes not listed below do not have any timetable or map changes.
Also starting November 2 three OmniRide Express routes will be suspended until further notice.
- Dale City – Mark Center
- Lake Ridge – Mark Center
On November 2, the following routes have revised timetables:
- ALL routes will continue to operate on Friday schedules until further notice. Monday - Thursday only trips have been removed from published schedules.
- Dale City – Washington (D-100)
- Dale City – Pentagon & Rosslyn/Ballston (D-200)
- Dale City – Navy Yard (D-300)
- Gainesville – Washington (611)
- Haymarket – Rosslyn/Ballston (622)
- Lake Ridge - Washington AM (L-100)
- Lake Ridge – Pentagon & Crystal City (L-200)
- Montclair (MC)
- South Route 1 (RS)
- Stafford – Washington (543) – New midday trip.
- Stafford – Pentagon (942)
OmniRide Metro Express
- Prince William Route -- New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS). AM stop at Route 1& Gordon discontinued.
- Manassas (65& 67) and Manassas Park (68) – pilot routing restructure program will continue through spring 2021.
- Route 1 – direct service to Quantico remains suspended until further notice. New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS). There are 3 additional weekday trips added to the schedule as a result of the restructuring.
- Woodbridge/Lake Ridge – New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS)