Thanksgiving Bus Service
In observance of Thanksgiving, OmniRide buses will operate as follows:
- All OmniRide bus services – no service on Thursday 11/26
- No OmniRide Express service on Friday 11/27
- Metro Express, Local and East-West Express will operate regular service on Friday 11/27
No counter transactions will be processed at the OmniRide Transit Center on Friday, November 27.
For off-route trips on Friday, November 27, contact Customer Service at 703-730-6664 by 4:30 p.m. on
Wednesday, November 25.
Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!
- OmniRide to Host a Hispanic Council Meeting December 9
- For New Riders
- Two WMATA Blue Line Stations Closed Beginning Friday, November 27
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Public Notice: PRTC Executive Committee will meet on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- OmniRide Asks Public to Complete the Greater Washington Partnership Return-to-Work Survey
- OmniRide Service Change Monday December 14
- OmniRide Welcomes Keolis as Operations and Maintenance Contractor
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Three OmniRide Express Routes to be suspended on 11/30
- Face Covering Required on OmniRide Buses
- IMPORTANT OmniRide Fare Changes During COVID-19