Changes in Western Service Area
Effective December 9, OmniRide's western service area major routing changes take effect, a route numbering system has been introduced and off-route trips on Manassas and Manassas Park local buses have been replaced with a new paratransit service, OmniRide Access. ALL OmniRide Express routes will have new timetables.
Look for these changes starting December 9:
OmniRide Access Paratransit
A pilot paratransit service is now available in the Manassas and Manassas Park areas on Monday, December 9 for persons whose disabilities prevent them from riding traditional fixed-route bus service. Off-route trips will continue to be available ONLY on Eastern PWC OmniRide Local routes. Paratransit trips will cost $3.10 one way. Learn more about OmniRide Access.
For more information, contact OmniRide at (703) 730-6664 or Omni@OmniRide.com.
Major routing changes including two new transfer hubs take effect on buses in the western service area.
- Manassas North is now Route 65. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas South is now Route 67. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
- Manassas Park is now Route 68. All new routing; no off-route trips. Free fares through March 15, 2020!
OmniRide Cross County Connector
- Cross County Connector is now Route 96/East–West Express. Limited stops, no longer serves Potomac Mills or Manassas Mall.
OmniRide Metro Express
- Manassas Metro Express becomes Route 60. It will serve a new transfer Hub at PWC Courthouse. It no longer serves Manassas Mall.
- Linton Hall Metro Express becomes Route 61.
- Every OmniRide Express trip has been retimed.
- Western area routes will be referred to by designated route numbers instead of names.
- G-100 is now Route 611. All routing east of 14th Street is eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- G-200 is now Route 612. Route extended to L’Enfant Plaza/Navy Yard. Follows D-300 routing in DC after leaving Pentagon.
- H-100 is now Route 622.
- M-100 is now Route 601. All routing east of 14th Street is eliminated. Route ends/starts at 14th/Independence. Route still serves current stops between State Department and 14th/Independence.
- M-200 is now Route 602.
New Manassas Local Route Map: 65, 67, 68
Manassas Metro Express: 60
East-West Express: 96
Tours of the new western local routes will be available on certain dates during the week prior to the Service Change. Ride the new local routes for FREE from 7:30 am – 7:30 pm on the following dates:
- Monday, December 2 – Route 65
- Tuesday, December 3 – Route 65
- Wednesday, December 4 – Route 68
- Thursday, December 5 – Route 67
- Friday, December 6 – Route 67