No OmniRide Service Memorial Day
In observance of Memorial Day, there will be no service on Monday, May 29. Regular service will resume Tuesday, May 30. OmniRide Local passengers wishing to schedule an off-route trip for Tuesday, May 30 should call Customer Service by 4:30 p.m., Saturday, May 27.
For more information, contact Customer Service at 703-730-6664 or Omni@OmniRide.com.
- For New Riders
- OmniRide Express Returns to Full Service June 5
- OmniRide Service Change Takes Effect June 5
- OmniRide Service During Metro's Orange Line Station Closures
- Public Hearing Notice: Lake Ridge Express Route Consolidation and Introduction of Commuter Lot Connectors
- Public Notice: The PRTC Board of Commissioners will meet on Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Public Hearing Notice: Proposed Addition of Saturday Bus Services for OmniRide Local, Paratransit, Microtransit and East-West Express Routes
- OmniRide Asks Riders to Update Rider Express Accounts
- Public Notice: Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Proposed Federal FY 2022–2024 Goal
- Reminder: Transit Center Not Conducting SmarTrip Transactions