OmniRide Asks Public to Complete the Greater Washington Partnership Return-to-Work Survey
The Greater Washington Partnership (GWP) is conducting a return-to-work survey to better understand how organizations were planning to reopen worksites and what factors prevented employers from returning workers to offices, including factors like testing and transit. The Greater Washington Partnership covers Baltimore to Washington D.C. to Northern Virginia to Richmond.
OmniRide has agreed to help GWP promote the survey and encourage others to promote and complete the survey. The survey will be live from Wednesday, November 11 – Friday, December 11.
Please complete the survey here.
- OmniRide to Host a Hispanic Council Meeting December 9
- For New Riders
- Two WMATA Blue Line Stations Closed Beginning Friday, November 27
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Public Notice: PRTC Executive Committee will meet on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- OmniRide Asks Public to Complete the Greater Washington Partnership Return-to-Work Survey
- OmniRide Service Change Monday December 14
- OmniRide Welcomes Keolis as Operations and Maintenance Contractor
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Three OmniRide Express Routes to be suspended on 11/30
- Face Covering Required on OmniRide Buses
- IMPORTANT OmniRide Fare Changes During COVID-19