OmniRide Service Change Went Into Effect Dec. 14
OmniRide's Fall Service Change went into effect Monday, December 14. Schedules for Express, Metro Express, and Local routes changed on that date; however, three Express routes were suspended November 30: Dale City-Mark Center, Lake Ridge – Mark Center, and Tysons.
- The new schedule brochures are available on board buses and online
- Routes not listed below do not have any timetable or map changes.
The following routes have revised timetables:
- ALL routes will continue to operate on Friday schedules until further notice. Monday - Thursday only trips have been removed from published schedules.
- Dale City – Washington (D-100)
- Dale City – Pentagon & Rosslyn/Ballston (D-200)
- Dale City – Navy Yard (D-300)
- Gainesville – Washington (611)
- Haymarket – Rosslyn/Ballston (622)
- Lake Ridge - Washington AM (L-100)
- Lake Ridge – Pentagon & Crystal City (L-200)
- Montclair (MC)
- South Route 1 (RS)
- Stafford – Washington (543) – New midday trip.
- Stafford – Pentagon (942)
OmniRide Metro Express
- Prince William Route -- New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS). AM stop at Route 1& Gordon discontinued.
- Manassas (65& 67) and Manassas Park (68) – pilot routing restructure program will continue through spring 2021.
- Route 1 – direct service to Quantico remains suspended until further notice. New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS). There are 3 additional weekday trips added to the schedule as a result of the restructuring.
- Woodbridge/Lake Ridge – New stop on southbound Route 1 & Occoquan Rd (at CVS)