Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, November 5, 2020
The PRTC Board of Commissioners will hold a virtual meeting on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted entirely online. The public may watch the meeting in real time or later at YouTube.com/PRTCtransit.
Those who wish to participate in public comment time may submit comments in writing (a maximum of one typed page) to crodrigo@OmniRide.com no later than Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
Contact: C. Rodrigo at 703-580-6122 or crodrigo@OmniRide.com.
- OmniRide to Host a Hispanic Council Meeting December 9
- For New Riders
- Two WMATA Blue Line Stations Closed Beginning Friday, November 27
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Public Notice: PRTC Executive Committee will meet on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- OmniRide Asks Public to Complete the Greater Washington Partnership Return-to-Work Survey
- OmniRide Service Change Monday December 14
- OmniRide Welcomes Keolis as Operations and Maintenance Contractor
- Public Notice: Virtual PRTC Board Meeting on Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Three OmniRide Express Routes to be suspended on 11/30
- Face Covering Required on OmniRide Buses
- IMPORTANT OmniRide Fare Changes During COVID-19