UPDATE: OmniRide Service for the Week of May 22-26
Due to the 4:05pm National Home Game, the following route will be delayed between 5pm to 7pm.
- Gainesville-Pentagon (612)
Delays could be 25 minutes to 45 minutes due to leading into peak rush hour traffic.
For the week of May 22-26, OmniRide will operate the same service as last week. OmniRide will continue to add back more Express service as manpower permits. We understand that the current level of Express service poses a hardship for some of our passengers who either must drive a longer distance to a different commuter lot for a direct trip or have to take multiple routes to get to their destinations. In partnership with Keolis, our operations contractor, we are working to reinstate other routes to reliable service. However, until further notice, ONLY the OmniRide Express routes listed below will operate:
- Dale City-Washington D-100
- Dale City-Pentagon/Rosslyn/Ballston D-200
- Dale City-Navy Yard D-300
- Lake Ridge-Washington L-100
- NOTE: All L-100 trips will serve the Pentagon. In the morning, this means buses will arrive in DC a few minutes later than scheduled. In the PM, riders boarding at the Pentagon should use the 14th and Pennsylvania timepoint as a gauge as to when the bus will arrive at Pentagon. Buses may arrive 7-12 minutes after they depart 14th and Pennsylvania depending on traffic.
- Montclair-Washington MC-100
- Montclair-Pentagon MC-200
- Stafford-Washington 543
- Stafford-Pentagon 942
- Gainesville/Manassas-Washington 611
- Gainesville-Pentagon/L’Enfant/Navy Yard 612
- Haymarket-Rosslyn/Ballston 622
Metro Express, Local, East-West Express, Connect microtransit and Access paratransit services will operate according to regular published schedules.
Each week Keolis operations updates OmniRide on the number of operators available for service, in addition to the number of new operators in training and those who are ready for release into service. Later this week, we will reassess resources to determine service for the week of May 29.