OmniRide Express Mark Center Routes
OmniRide will hold a public hearing to discuss proposed changes to the Dale City and Lake Ridge-Mark Center Express routes. The hearing will be held on Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 7 PM at the OmniRideTransit Center, 14700 Potomac Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192. The proposed changes seek to improve service efficiency by better aligning service with demand. The proposed changes are as follows:
- Proposal #1: Consolidate into one route, serving Telegraph Road and Horner Road Commuter Lots.
- Proposal #2: Reroute Dale City-Mark Center through Telegraph Road and Horner Road. Start Lake Ridge-Mark Center at Lake Ridge Commuter Lot and route through Telegraph Road and Horner Road.
The Public Hearing will include:
- A presentation of the proposed new routing
- Demonstration of how the new routing will continue to serve current passengers
- Alternate travel options, for route segments that would no longer have direct service
Comments on this proposal may be emailed to email@example.com until 5:00 PM August 9, 2019. Any citizens requiring special assistance to participate in the hearings should contact OmniRide at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-730-6664 no later than 5:00 PM on July 22th.