A medical transportation assistance program sponsored by OmniRide and Prince William County.
What is Wheels-to-Wellness?
Wheels-to-Wellness provides travel assistance that eligible residents can use to access health services.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify, applicants must be:
- 80 years old or older (age requirement may be lowered); OR
- Disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act; AND/OR
- Have income that is no greater than 1.9 times the federal poverty level and NOT BE eligible for Medicaid transportation services
In addition, the applicant must reside in Prince William County, Manassas City, or Manassas Park City, although trips do not have to begin or end in those areas.
How Does It Work?
Those who need transportation to and from health-related services and who qualify for the program may download and complete the application (available in English and Spanish) at the bottom of this page. Application forms are also available at:
- OmniRide Transit Center, 14700 Potomac Mills Road, Woodbridge
- Local government service agencies
- See application links below
A client account, with a unique ID number, will be established for applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. Each month, a budget of $240 will be allotted to the account that can be used to pay for transportation services for up to 12 health-related trips that month. Unused funds do not roll over to the next month. Participants will make their own travel arrangements with specified cab companies and wheelchair-accessible commercial vehicle service providers under contract to OmniRide.
Participants are responsible for paying a $3 co-pay for each one-way trip, as well as any remaining fare balance after the Wheels-to-Wellness payment.
Where can I go with a Wheels-to-Wellness payment card?
Health related trips include visits to:
- Urgent care facilities
- Doctor’s offices
- Nurse practitioners
- Pharmacies including locations in full service stores
- Dialysis centers
- Medical laboratories
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Medical supply stores and other medical establishments
Who should I contact to arrange a ride?
These transportation service providers are under contract to OmniRide.
Have questions about Wheels to Wellness?
1. Contact the Wheels-to-Wellness representative at 703-580-6119 or
2. Contact OmniRide’s Customer Service Department
Virginia Relay Center - TDD, call 711
- Download ADULT application in ENGLISH (PDF)
- Download YOUTH application in ENGLISH (PDF)
- Download ADULT application in SPANISH (PDF)
- Download YOUTH application in SPANISH (PDF)