Your Passenger OmniRights
In the interest of safety, convenience and a pleasant riding experience, every passenger has the right to …
Board the bus in a safe and orderly manner
- Form a single line at bus stops. Do not leave objects to hold your place in line.
- Have your fare ready for fast boarding.
- Refrain from running after buses that are pulling away from a stop.
A comfortable seat when one is available
- Seats are for passengers, not belongings. Please do not store belongings on the seat.
- Give elderly, disabled and pregnant passengers first choice at Priority Seating in the front of each bus.
- Be mindful of those seated behind you when reclining seats on OmniRide buses.
A quiet ride
- Use cell phones only when truly necessary and speak quietly.
- Headphones are required for portable music and gaming devices.
- Speak quietly when conversing with other passengers.
A clean and comfortable ride
- Take your trash or newspapers with you.
- Do not vandalize buses; violators will be prosecuted.
Arrive safely at their destination
- Avoid speaking to the operator while he or she is driving.
- Sit, rather than stand, when seating is available.
- When standing, remain behind the safety line at the front of the bus.
- Use signal to alert operator when ready to get off.